CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Missing Books!

3/23/09



The last two books I was going to review this month have gone missing -plays dramatic music-. I've looked all over my house for them but they don't seem to pop up anywhere. As you all know(and if you don't well, surprise!) my books are practically like children/family to me so if I can't find them soon, I'll be very upset. But, since I am determined to have three book reviews this month, I'm going ahead and starting what I had set up for April's list and reading "Evernight" by Claudia Gray and finishing with "In the Forests of the Night" by Amelia Atwater-Rhodes.


I really hope I can find my books soon, wish me luck!


-Syn

Note: I will be posting the "Jessica's Guide to Dating On the Dark Side" review soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment