CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

The Literary Lair?

1/17/07
The Literary Lair is a place where book lovers can come and either read a review of their favorite book or discover new books to add to their lists. T.L.L. is also for authors(published or not) to send in their stories and have them reviewed for either promotional or personal reasons.

T.L.L. started in the late summer of 2008 when one of my best friends, Amanda(of Nocturnal Reviews), told me about her own review site and that I should get into it, too. Well, I've started and now here's The Literary Lair.

-Emilie

Who's Emilie?
Hello! My name's Emilie and I'm the owner and creator of The Literary Lair. I'm an avid reader and also an aspiring writer. Some other things I'm into include singing, listening to music, being with my friends, and dancing(so long as it's in one spot.) That's right, I'm so clumsy it's amazing I haven't been to the hospital yet. One of my favorite books is Twilight by Stephenie Meyer and before you start questioning, I was a fan of the series before it became a fad. I'm also into vampires(I, too, was addicted to them before Twilight came around.) I'm a major fan of anything to do with magic and fantasy and that's mainly what I write about. I'm very nice when I first meet you so don't be afraid to email me. And Welcome to The Literary Lair!

-Syn

0 comments:

Post a Comment