CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Realization?

3/15/09
So, I've come to the conclusion that I've never realized how much of a book worm I was up until today. I always thought of myself as a book-lover but as I was going through these different review sites, I realized how much I love reading about new books, old books, blue books, rainbow books; name it and I most likely love to hear of it.


I also noticed this as I was laying down in my bed (reading of course) and I happened to glance at one corner of my room; there was a large stack of books there. I shrugged and took a small glance inside my open closet; more books there. Again I shrugged and started to look around the room. I have stacks of books on my dressers, next to my bed (on both sides, mind you), all over my bookshelf (where else?) and more inside of my bag. I sighed heavily and took in the fact that I only had about three inches of space left on my bookshelf and that I had about a yards worth of books to fit into it.


Which leads me to asking a favor as well: Would anyone happen to know where I could find a good bookshelf for a just as good price? If you do, let me know in a comment or email; it's very much appreciated.


So, I figured I'd share this revelation with you all and let you all know just how much of a book worm I've become (definitely not a bad thing ^_^.)


-Syn

0 comments:

Post a Comment