CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Reading List for February of 2009

2/2/09
This is my reading list for the month of February(09.) I can't wait to read all of these books! I'll get these reviews up as soon as I possibly can ^_^.









P.S.-If I mispronounce a name, please correct me(in a nice way) by either commenting this blog, the youtube account, or messaging me at twilight_freak_emma@yahoo.com. I'd appreciate it :).

Enjoy!
-Syn







UPDATE!
I've decided not to read "The Silver Kiss" by Annette Curtis Klause and "Night World: Secret Vampire" by L.J. Smith this month because I know I won't have the time this month to finish those two. I will however have the time to finish "Evermore" by Alyson Noel and read "Severed Ties" by Kevin Krohn.

0 comments:

Post a Comment